- Easy to use
- Everyday supplement kit
- Contains 4 essential mixes for daily use
- Perfect for beginners and experts alike
Arcadia Earth Pro Supplement Starter Kit is an easy to use everyday supplement kit.
Contains 4 essential mixes for vitamin and mineral provisions, shedding and insect live feeders: Earth Pro-A, 50gEarth Pro Calcium Pro-Mg, 40gEarth Pro Shed Support, 5 capsules Earth Pro Insect Fuel Gold (gel based gutloader), 50g.
A6 colour double sided user guide.
A perfect starter kit for beginners and experts alike.
EarthPro-A - 50g
- Totally natural and non-toxic
- Natural mineral clay = Full Spectrum
- Use at every Feed
- Long Life, re-sealable pouch
Calcium powder, Mineral clay, Amino acids, Carrot powder, Algal Carotenoid, Vitamin B complex, Bee pollen
CalciumPro Mg - 40g
- Contains Bio-available Magnesium
- Helps to ensure bone, Neurological and Muscular health
- Maximise calcium assimilation, storage and use
- For health, for life, for reproduction
Calcium Carbonate, magnesium Carbonate
- Easy to feed wholefood JellyPot
- Treat foods for Reptiles and Livefoods
- Do it yourself JellyPot Gold provides a real 'all natural' nutrition in a fun to make Jelly. The perfect treat for your reptiles or as a nutritious Gutloader
Alfalfa, Calcium Carbonate, Dandelion Leaf, Locust Bean Gum, Carrot, Spinach, Potato Protein, Dextrose, Mineral Powder, Papaya, Spirulina, Bee Pollen.
ShedSupport - 15g
- Totally natural and non-toxic
- Use over the shedding period
- Dosed and Capsulated
- Long-life and re-sealable pouch
Calcium Carbonate, Mineral Powder, Spinach Powder, Papaya, Spirulina, Vitamin B, Bee Pollen
Arcadia Earth Pro Supplement Starter Kit
How long does shipping take?
We aim to deliver 3-5 business days from time of order. We may deliver this earlier but this cannot be guaranteed.
Orders up to £15 will be charged at £3.49 for delivery. Orders between £15.01 and £50 will be charged at £5.49. all orders over £50 will be shipped free of charge.
In store collection
Your order will be ready in less than 5 business days. please bring proof of purchase to collect your order. You will be sent a notification when your order is ready. Orders may be collected the same day if the product is in stock.
What is your returns policy?
If you do receive damaged goods, please retain all relevant documentation so that we can make an insurance claim against the carrier's insurers. Please contact us immediately so we can rectify the situation for you and organise a return of the damaged item.If you receive goods in damaged condition, that you deem as of unmerchantable quality, you must notify us by e-mail, post or telephone, within 48 hours of receipt of the goods. Refunds will be made by the same method as that used for the original purchase.
If you change your mind about any items you have ordered from us, please notify us within 7 days of receipt and return the goods, complete and within unopened packaging for a full refund. In this event we will not normally refund your return postage and again a refund can only be made by the same method as that used for the original purchase. This option is not available on items paid for using vouchers, or purchased on a pre-pay payment scheme.