- Specially developed for spiders, scorpions & other burrowing species
- 100% natural
- Extremely absorbent
- Non-toxic and non abrasive
- Available in 5 and 10L bags
HabiStat Spider Bedding has been specially formulated for Spiders, Scorpions, Millipedes, and other burrowing species from humid environments.
100% natural, the blend of ingredients provides water retention with slow release humidity. Particles ensure the substrate can breathe aiding burrowing.
Due to the chosen blend within the bedding mix being closely matched to their natural environmental needs, its better suited than the standard substrates available due to it allowing them to use the substrate as they naturally would in wild conditions.
- Ease of manipulation - this blend allows for the important task of burrowing that these species partake in - allowing easy substrate manipulation by the animal to form its cave, burrow, tunnel systems, without the risk of collapse when kept moist.
- Extremely absorbent, this substrate is both non-toxic and non-abrasive.
- The particles chosen within the mix also allow for moisture retention when sprayed. This aids the needed humidity parameters within your enclosure, so this in turn encourages the manipulation for burrows and tunnels.
Our range of HabiStat substrates are packed in 100% recyclable and biodegradable paper bags.
Available in 5L & 10L bags.
Directions for Use: Spread substrate evenly across enclosure base ensuring a depth of 1-2" (2.5-5cm) or 2-3" (5-7.5cm) for burrowing species or as a top to replenish as needed. Do not overfill if using underfloor heating. Spot clean as required and replace regularly.
HabiStat Spider Bedding
How long does shipping take?
We aim to deliver 3-5 business days from time of order. We may deliver this earlier but this cannot be guaranteed.
Orders up to £15 will be charged at £3.49 for delivery. Orders between £15.01 and £50 will be charged at £5.49. all orders over £50 will be shipped free of charge.
In store collection
Your order will be ready in less than 5 business days. please bring proof of purchase to collect your order. You will be sent a notification when your order is ready. Orders may be collected the same day if the product is in stock.
What is your returns policy?
If you do receive damaged goods, please retain all relevant documentation so that we can make an insurance claim against the carrier's insurers. Please contact us immediately so we can rectify the situation for you and organise a return of the damaged item.If you receive goods in damaged condition, that you deem as of unmerchantable quality, you must notify us by e-mail, post or telephone, within 48 hours of receipt of the goods. Refunds will be made by the same method as that used for the original purchase.
If you change your mind about any items you have ordered from us, please notify us within 7 days of receipt and return the goods, complete and within unopened packaging for a full refund. In this event we will not normally refund your return postage and again a refund can only be made by the same method as that used for the original purchase. This option is not available on items paid for using vouchers, or purchased on a pre-pay payment scheme.